The snow is melting and the warm weather is creeping in. These in-between months are so unpredictable. One day it will be as hot as a July day and the next you’re hit with a week long rain storm. For these in-between months here are my go to pieces.
- Always have a pair or sunnies. Who knows when the sun will show itself.
- Keep it simple with a tank top and if you get a little chilly throw on a sweater.
- Black skinny jeans are the perfect blank canvas. If it’s rainy pull on a pair of Hunter boots and if its sunny slip on those Birks.
- Layer away with jewelry. This will brighten up any day.
- Add a pop of color with a bright clutch. This will remind you that the rainy days will end soon.
Tank top is State Side Clothing. They build wardrobe basics entirely in the USA with the aim of creating modern.