This year we have decided to donate to a local organization that helps protect the amazing wilderness in our backyard. We spend lots of time hiking and playing in our incredible Colorado landscape, which provides lots of inspiration for our work!
10% off all sales April 21st – 27th will go to the Wilderness Workshop!
The Wilderness Workshop’s mission is to protect and conserve the wilderness and natural resources of the Roaring Fork Watershed, the White River National Forest, and adjacent public lands.
The Wilderness Workshop is a non-profit organization that engages in research, education, legal advocacy and grassroots organizing to protect the ecological integrity of local landscapes and public lands.We focus on the monitoring and conservation of air and water quality, wildlife species and habitat, natural communities and lands of wilderness quality.
Please check out their website to find out more about The Wilderness Workshop or how you can help! We have some exciting Earth Day plans of our own, so make sure to check back and see what we did on Earth Day!!
- We use fair trade and sustainably mined gems and beads.
- We source our materials and outside services as close to home as possible.
- All Colby June pieces are packaged in boxes that contain up to 70% PCR content
- Each piece comes in a linen(no-dye) pouch
- All printed materials are printed at Greenerprinter.com, a certified green business
- We recycle and buy green products to maintain and operate the studio.